COTTON POD Crochet Pattern - Rainbow Baby Blanket (PDF download)
Rainbow Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern - PDF download
Cheerful, rainbow, baby blanket,
edged in white to make those colours pop!
A modern and more delicate take on a granny stripe blanket, the pattern uses htr stitches to create smaller holes and a lovely draping fabric.
When made in DROPS Paris cotton this blanket has a good weight and is soft to the touch, cool in summer and snug in winter. Perfect size for snuggling under in the pram, car seat or cot!
This pattern includes clear instructions with pattern notes, a step by step photo tutorial, a stitch diagram and a colour chart. It is written using UK crochet terminology.
- 50g Colour A ~ red (colour no. 12)
- 50g Colour B ~ orange (13)
- 50g Colour C ~ strong yellow (14)
- 50g Colour D ~ opal green (11)
- 50g Colour E ~ dark turquoise (10)
- 50g Colour F ~ strong blue (20)
- 50g Colour G ~ dark purple (08)
- 50g Colour H ~ heather (07)
- 100g Colour I ~ white (16)
Please note that this purchase is for a PDF file that you can download and save.
You will be able to download the file up to 5 times, so please make sure you save it to your computer hard drive or store it in iBooks if using an iPad.
We Also Recommend